Business Alliance, Inc. Offers the Most Comprehensive Training and Support in the Franchise Brokerage Industry
BAI is directly tied to your success. We do not charge you an annual or monthly fee to be an affiliate of BAI. We also do not charge an annual or monthly fee to our franchise clients. Business Alliance, Inc.’s training and support must be comprehensive and ongoing because of this. Our success is tied to the success of each affiliate and our franchise client. A new franchisee for our franchise client is a benefit for everyone involved.
When you invest in Business Alliance, Inc., we invest right back in you. We provide the most comprehensive training and support platform in the entire franchise brokerage industry.
Our initial training takes place over four phases. Here is what you can expect:
One-on-One training. As soon as you sign on to become a Registered Franchise Consultant, we’ll pair you with a trainer for one-on-one training. These sessions take place virtually and are one-on-one, designed to go at your pace, and customized based on your background and goals. Your trainer will guide you through the initial process of getting started and get you off on the right foot.
Web-based training & implementation checklist. This phase of training is designed to help you succeed in your new career. You will meet many of our franchise clients, attend our business development classes and advanced education program, and will learn from established franchise brokers, trainers, and at your own pace. We will give you an implementation checklist to follow to help you get ready to launch your business.
Activating leads and mentorship. Your business is now live! You will begin generating leads and consulting with your clients. Your corporate team will be monitoring your progress and coaching you on ways to improve. We will be with you every step of the way!
Roundtable training sessions. This phase takes place after six months in business. You will gather virtually with your peers, your trainer, and members of our executive team to learn from each other. One of the best aspects of joining BAI is the vast knowledge that’s made available to you – and these sessions will make that available to you.
What does our ongoing support look like?
Our support doesn’t end after you complete our initial training program, it’s only getting started. Here’s how we’ll support you on an ongoing basis:
- Education is a priority. We offer multiple franchise webinars each week, available both live and recorded on our private affiliate intranet site.
- BAI hosts multiple business development webinars to help you in every aspect of your business. These in-depth sessions will provide you additional coaching, resources, and support to keep you on track for success.
- Cost-effective lead generating marketing strategies.
- Our round-table sessions bring value to strengthen relationships, collaborate with peers, and continue our on-going support to elevate your business.
- Monthly newsletter templates you can customize to send to your book of candidates.
- We vet our franchise partners to ensure the brands you’re working with are worthy of investing in.
- Ongoing personalized training to help you grow your business.
- Resource Partners of Business Alliance for the following:
- Customized website development
- Funding partners
- Franchise lawyer support
- Lead generation portals
- Customer Relationship Management software (CRM)
Ready to Experience the Support of Business Alliance, Inc.?
To learn more about our qualifications and becoming a Registered Franchise Consultant with BAI, simply fill out an inquiry form to begin a conversation. We can’t wait to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals!