Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We are not offering to sell, or soliciting an offer to purchase, this opportunity in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation would be illegal. We strive to maintain our program in accordance with best practices and in compliance with all applicable legal requirements. If you contact us, we must confirm the legality of our program in the state or province in which you reside or in which your business entity maintains its principal office before proceeding further. We appreciate your understanding and welcome your inquiries.